I’m very excited to announce that Edmund McMillen will be joining me next week on the show to talk about his work. In addition to creating our previous Free Indie picks Meat Boy, Aether, and Gray Matter, he’s also the guy behind Gish, The C Word, Blast Miner, Tri-Arachnid, and more, and he’s recently collected his entire body of personal work into a compilation called “This is a Cry For Help.” We’re honored that he’s taking the time out to speak with us.
And when I say “us,” I genuinely mean us — if you have anything you want to ask Edmund, send your questions along and we’ll use as many as we can on the show. We’ll select two people who send in a question to receive a free copy of “This is a Cry For Help.” It’s ten years worth of games, comics, animations, and more, and a great addition to any gamer’s collection.
You can submit your questions to us in a few ways:
1) Submit it as a comment below this post.
2) Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Question for Edmund.”
3) Leave it on our voicemail: (845) 704-7158
4) Skype it to us. Our screen name is Bytejacker.
2) Post a video of your question on Youtube and then either share it with us there (http://www.youtube.com/bytejacker) or email me a link to it at email@example.com with the subject “Question for Edmund.”
Yeah, I’m essentially asking you to do my job for me. But I’m also bribing you with a pretty sweet collection of games, so let’s just call it a mutually beneficial arrangement, ‘kay?