Man, I am SO good at my job.
Help support Bytejacker (and buy us that teleprompter *wink wink*)! Sign up for a free trial membership with Gamefly at: http://www.bytejacker.com/offer
25 Responses to “018 - Gag Reel”
[..YouTube..] hahaha nice
[..YouTube..] Haha Favorited. This is a testament to the trials of presenting. When we did our media I said F*ck more than you said “cicadas” :P
Awesome! Honestly one of the best-edited gag reels I’ve ever seen.
And yes, Anthony, cicadas.
Thank you guys!
@Michael – You have no idea what kind of reign of terror those cicadas were on this summer/fall. Sometimes, when I close my eyes, I can still hear them.
“I’m going to kick you in the stomach I’m so angry with myself”
That’s a t-shirt right there!
Ok I have lived here in NYC a little over two years. I have YET to see or hear one of these Cicadas every one talks about. I’m beginning to think that this is some elaborate April Fools Prank on me that will be unveiled on me next year.
@ted – be happy you haven’t seen a cicada yet cause once you do you’ll probably shriek with fear cause they’re enormous and ugly.
Also, the unbleeped version is a million times funnier especially during the f-bomb montage.
lovely gag reel :D
yay bytejacker has a url icon.
[..YouTube..] this was freaking awesome lol
Awesomeness. And don’t worry Anthony, I fricken’ hate cicadas too.
Also, I have a couple of queries.
1) Why can’t I watch past episodes of Bytejacker except the ones on the homepage (I did see the episode archive but nothing’s coming out of it, so you could be working on it as I am typing).
2) The blog button does not work – but if you are currently developing it, I suggest like a format where you can view all of the posts on page. (BTW, I know the website is in development, but my buttons don’t work, Anthony!)
3) Whenever I try to download Rescue: The Beagles to choose my pick for Indie of the Year, it screws it up by either a) saying that fmod.dll could not be found, or b) becomes super glitchy (I was normally an owl and enemies were dogs and dogs were enemies for some reason).
Sorry for all of the questions, but I need to play Beagles!
1) There’s a green “Previous Episodes” link down at the bottom. Click it for episode-y goodness. Is it hard to find?
2) Fixed! As a non-coder, here is my one good piece of advice for people who are coding: if something is broken, it is either missing a slash or a colon. Take that one to the bank.
3) Unfortunately, I cannot solve that error for you. You can direct it toward the developer of Rescue: The Beagles at http://www.16×16.org/
[..YouTube..] Wow, you sure do love cicadas, Anthony.
I am back…
1) Yes, but strangely the ‘More Episodes’ link at the bottom of the homepage directs you to http://www.bytejacker.com/episodes, in which is styled like the homepage, and the ‘previous episodes’ link at the bottom does not work. But if you click it from the ‘Episodes’ link at the top and go from there, its fine – preferably because it leads you to http://www.bytejacker.com/category/episodes which is what you really need to direct the homepage link to – or to the second page of that.
2) I went to the bank, but they don’t accept code.
3) Kinda’ figured that, I already had, but since you’re such a whizz in this kinda’ thing you might of known.
[..YouTube..] Cicadas, teleprompter and that sweater should become memes.
so i already voted for free indie of the year. and the list showed up again. and it let me vote again. i just did a system restore but i dont remember if i voted first before or after that. que?
@Cecil – We love democracy twice as much as anybody else, so everyone gets TWO votes.
Actually, it has to do with something on our end. Detailed logs are still being kept, so don’t worry – even if the form pops up more than once for you, all the votes are still be counted accurately by the backend system.
[..YouTube..] I calicked the yellow button…nothing happened.
Obviously one of the best episodes ever. Never knew you guys got locked up there.
Quick: E-mail me what happened re: cicadas, that other jerk game show, and getting locked up stairs (any people call the police?)
Great episode. I hope to see some more of cameraman John :3 (that’s his name, right? )
Login | Register
Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?